Unable to create new macOS 10.12 VM with Parallels 13.1 under macOS 10.12

RickC1

Bit poster
"Install macOS 10.12.4 Using the Recovery Partition" results in "barred circle".
This is the second thing I need to do which I can't do with Parallels 13 (the first being creating a Chrome OS VM).
Not a happy camper.
 
PD 13.1 seems to break installing non Windows guest OS on macOS 10.12 and 10.13 hosts. I've heard that PD13.0 works fine, but I just went all the way back to PD12 and it seems to be working.
 
Any update on this? I use parallels for work and i NEED to run older versions of OSX in VMs in order to test software. I have a paid version of parallels and the fact I cannot use older OSX versions makes parallels next to useless for me

Can we get a response here from someone on the parallels team? this is unacceptable and extremely frustrating!
 
I think that the issue was resolved in the 13.1.1 update that came out a few days ago. I haven't had time to test, but it is specifically mentioned in the release notes:
 
Back
Top