Unable to do anything

Discussion in 'Installation and Configuration of Parallels Desktop' started by Davirus, Mar 29, 2017.

1. Davirus

Davirus Bit poster

Unable to confirm the product license. Unable to request a trial key. I have never seen a such PATHETIC software like this. Its freaking 2017, how is this even a problem now?

I just made a clean OSX install, and when I try to use my license: "Unable to confirm the product license"
    What kind of joke is this? ALL THE SOFTWARE I HAVE USED, automatically de-activate the other computer to make room for this new one, but not Parallels, oh no! they just say "FUCK the customer, FORCE them to pay for a new license".

And I say, c'mon! I just need it for today, uhmm, lest activate a trial for now : "Unable to request a trial key"
    WHAT?
    "Please check your network connection and try again. If the problem persists, contact the Parallels support team." Then, how the the hell I am posting this If my network connection is faulty?

A work of geniuses of course, 2017, and they expect the customer to get in contact for assistance for a simple step as installing a software? Fuck this, Im will look for an "alternative" version.

Last edited: Mar 29, 2017
    ClaudeP likes this.
  2. Ajith1

Ajith1 Parallels Support

Hi Davirus,
    We have made changes to the activation key. Please follow the instructions below:
    1. Quit Parallels Desktop, then try to activate after launching it again.
    2. If you are still unable to activate, Open Terminal on the Mac and execute this command: prlsrvctl activate-license-online
    You can only request trial for the latest version.

3. sritirumalahousings

sritirumalahousings Bit poster

4. PaulChristopher@Parallels

PaulChristopher@Parallels Product Expert Staff Member

5. PaulChristopher@Parallels

PaulChristopher@Parallels Product Expert Staff Member

Hi @Davirus are you still facing the issue? Please let us know the result and we are here to help!