Unable to Download Appliances

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by JeremyL1, Sep 28, 2016.

1. JeremyL1

JeremyL1 Bit poster

I installed Parallels Desktop Pro for Mac 11 about a month ago and never used it. I just got my license and installed 12 and went to install the IE appliance but it just sits on the indeterminate progress spinner forever. I go and try to install the Android appliance and I get "Unable to connect to the Parallels appliances server." If I click on the Microsoft Windows 10 logo I get, "Cannot connect to the Parallels online store.".

I tried using the removal tool to completely remove Parallels with no luck. I have tried moving back to Parallels Desktop Pro for Mac 11 and it gives me the same issue. I have tried connecting to different networks and checking my proxy settings and everything is fine. I have done the ping against both "update.parallels.com" and "download.parallels.com" and the pings come back fine. I am at a loss of what could be wrong at this point.

Any help would be welcome. I am on OSX 10.11.6 El Capitan and have had this mac set up for approximately a month now.

2. Guna@Parallels

Guna@Parallels Parallels Support

It looks like there is an error while downloading appliances.xml. Please generate a Problem Report ID ,we'll look into it. Meanwhile you download Windows 10 from here