Hi everyone,
I'm sure it was asked before but can't seem to find an answer to my problem. I have a message saying that Parallels Tools are outdated but when i try to update Parallels Tools it tells me : "Unable to download the installation package". Is there a download page where I could find the latest installation package for only Tools and not the whole software? I tried reinstalling everything but it didn't change a thing. I'm running the latest version of Parallels Desktop (Build 6.0.11994)
Thank You for your help, I've been looking for long time.
I'm sure it was asked before but can't seem to find an answer to my problem. I have a message saying that Parallels Tools are outdated but when i try to update Parallels Tools it tells me : "Unable to download the installation package". Is there a download page where I could find the latest installation package for only Tools and not the whole software? I tried reinstalling everything but it didn't change a thing. I'm running the latest version of Parallels Desktop (Build 6.0.11994)
Thank You for your help, I've been looking for long time.