I am running Mac Sierra with Windows 7 Virtual machine and Parallels 12. I recently had problems with coherence mode and was recommended to delete the WDDM Display driver. Unfortunately now I am on the low resolution VGA driver on Windows VM and cannot resize my icons to before.
I cannot find the Parallels reinstallation menu on my system, all I can see see on the top menu bar is 'Parallels Desktop - File - Edit - View - Window - Help'
None of these have links to reinstallation.
I have been unable to find a website that will allow reinstallation of just this driver - can anyone help?
Matt
I cannot find the Parallels reinstallation menu on my system, all I can see see on the top menu bar is 'Parallels Desktop - File - Edit - View - Window - Help'
None of these have links to reinstallation.
I have been unable to find a website that will allow reinstallation of just this driver - can anyone help?
Matt