First of all, thank you for build 5582. All of my previous problems with Leopard have been solved by this update. I appreciate the hard work from Parallels, albeit 30 days late. 
Second, I am still having a very serious problem with Parallels on Leopard. I find that if I leave Parallels running for 2-3 days (in single window mode), the app seems to use up all of the available Leopard kernel resources such that I cannot launch other application or open Terminal windows in Leopard. I am not a low-system kernel guy, so I'm not quite sure what's going on, but basically Parallels seems to be tying up the available set of kernel resources preventing 'fork' from spawing new processes.
Has anyone else noticed this major problem? Is it a known problem?
- Eric
Second, I am still having a very serious problem with Parallels on Leopard. I find that if I leave Parallels running for 2-3 days (in single window mode), the app seems to use up all of the available Leopard kernel resources such that I cannot launch other application or open Terminal windows in Leopard. I am not a low-system kernel guy, so I'm not quite sure what's going on, but basically Parallels seems to be tying up the available set of kernel resources preventing 'fork' from spawing new processes.
Has anyone else noticed this major problem? Is it a known problem?
- Eric