I'm running Windows 11 on Parallels 18.3.2 (53621). My host machine is a MacBook Pro M1 Max running macOS Monterey.
When I try to install 2023-07 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 for arm64-based Systems (KB5028182), I get the following error message:
"Install error - 0x800f0982"
All other Windows updates seem to work fine. I've tried removing and then adding back the TPM Chip in Parallel's Windows 11 Settings (which I read about for troubleshooting an earlier KB release) but this doesn't seem to work either. All other Windows updates seem to install as expected.
Does anyone know if this is a known issue and, if so, how to fix it?
When I try to install 2023-07 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 for arm64-based Systems (KB5028182), I get the following error message:
"Install error - 0x800f0982"
All other Windows updates seem to work fine. I've tried removing and then adding back the TPM Chip in Parallel's Windows 11 Settings (which I read about for troubleshooting an earlier KB release) but this doesn't seem to work either. All other Windows updates seem to install as expected.
Does anyone know if this is a known issue and, if so, how to fix it?