Hello,
I'm currently on Mountain Lion and tried to install my ancient Parallels 5. Didn't work, as everyone knows. I browsed the webs and found out that I would be liable to get an upgrade plus the guarantee for a free-of-charge Parallels 8. That's nice.
I'm worried though, because it is an UPGRADE, and I currently don't have P5 installed. Is there any problem when I shell out the 49.99 - is it a standalone version I get or do I have to have a P5 installation beforehand? Thank you for your answer!
I'm currently on Mountain Lion and tried to install my ancient Parallels 5. Didn't work, as everyone knows. I browsed the webs and found out that I would be liable to get an upgrade plus the guarantee for a free-of-charge Parallels 8. That's nice.
I'm worried though, because it is an UPGRADE, and I currently don't have P5 installed. Is there any problem when I shell out the 49.99 - is it a standalone version I get or do I have to have a P5 installation beforehand? Thank you for your answer!