Unable to Move License to new Mac

Discussion in 'Installation and Configuration of Parallels Desktop' started by StevenL10, Nov 19, 2019.

1. StevenL10

StevenL10 Bit poster

I'm on my 3rd Mac since I originally purchased Parallels 11. I have never been able to get this license moved even though I have de-activated and uninstalled Parallels on the original Mac.

Can someone look into my license to see what is wrong? When attempting to activate on this new Mac, I get some message about no available licenses and that I must purchase a new license. The Dashboard indicates no active subscriptions and 1 legacy license.

2. SaravananR@Parallels

SaravananR@Parallels Member

Hi StevenL10, thank you for reaching out! We have sent you a private message. Please reply back with the same to check and help you better. Thanks, Saravanan.

3. Abishek

Abishek Member

Hi @StevenL10 We have sent you a private message please check and respond to assist you better.

4. SaravananR@Parallels

We have made the necessary changes. Please try activating it now that will resolve it.

5. SaravananR@Parallels

You are welcome. Please reach us back anytime if you want any help in the future.

6. JoseM53

JoseM53 Bit poster

Hello, Same problem for me... I am trying to activate my parallel products on a new mac and I get a notice saying that the activation limit for this license has been reached. Can you help me in any way?

7. Hi, we've made some changes with your key, please check the issue.