Unable to register a license key

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by HuyD2, Oct 7, 2017.

1. HuyD2

HuyD2 Bit poster

Currently, I own a Parallels 11 license and I am looking to upgrade to Parallels 13. When I log into my account, I do not see the license in my dashboard. So I try to register the key through the Register a License Key option, and I get the following message: "This license key is already registered". I am not sure why I am getting this message. When I go to my Parallels Desktop > Account & License, the same key is activated with my account with the same email address.

Will I be able to purchase an upgrade to Parallels 13 if the key is not associated to my account on the website?

2. Kyle3

Kyle3 Bit poster

Hello, HuyD2,

If it says the key is already registered, it most likely means it is already registered on another account. Is there a chance you already had a Parallel's account? If so try and put in your emails for the forgot password to find out, if it works you have an account already. Hopefully, you can identify the account with the code registered. If not you can try and find a way to prove that you own the code and talk to support and you might be able to re-register it. I hope this helps.

3. Ajith1

Ajith1 Parallels Support

We are unable to find any license registered under the account. Make sure the email is entered correctly in Account and License screen of Parallels Desktop. You can share the activation key in the private message to check.

4. Ajith1

Ajith1 Parallels Support

We are glad to see you active participation here.