Unable to register key

Discussion in 'Installation and Configuration of Parallels Desktop' started by TomasK4, Feb 1, 2021.

1. TomasK4

TomasK4 Bit poster

Hello,
    It's been a couple of months ago when I decided to try Parallels on my Mac. So downloaded Parallels Desktop through App Store. When the Trial period expired I've decided to buy Parallels Desktop for Mac Pro version also through Apple Store. It registered me with some "non-human-readable" email. I've got a new Mac, because I wasn't able to access this automatically generated email account I've created the new one associated with my @gmail.com account. Even though I was able to "migrate" my license and activate it on my new Mac, I still cannot re-register the key with my new account and also I cannot get Bonus software - Parallels tools which I like.
    Can you please help me?
    Copy of my purchase confirmation I will send to upon request.
    Thank you.
    Tomas K.

2. KwameE

KwameE Bit poster

Hello, How do I past the previous activation key cause I don't know it.

3. Ajith1

Ajith1 Parallels Support

You have contacted us through Facebook and got the subscription transferred to the current account. Let us know if you have any other questions.

4. Ajith1

Ajith1 Parallels Support

We can see that you have used a trial before purchasing an upgrade. We would like to inform that you need to have paid for the previous license in order to use an upgrade license. If you do not have a previous key, you can get a refund for the upgrade and purchase a full license.

5. DennisF9

DennisF9 Bit poster

My parallels is asking for an Activation Key which I don't know from 2011 ?

6. Hi, we've found your Parallels Desktop license key.
    Please check your inbox for more information and let us know if it's not that case.