I've been running Parallels 8 successfully on my Mac Pro (running 10.8.2) using Windows Vista as the guest OS. After installing a flight sim, I lost the ability to "release input" and my mouse's cursor is stuck within the guest OS window. Following instructions on another thread, I tried changing my keyboard shortcut for releasing input but with no effect. I can't suspend the guest OS as I can't move the cursor outside the guest OS window. How can I get the guest OS to release control of the mouse cursor back to the Mac OS?
One other symptom after the flight sim install was that the guest OS cursor icon had disappeared. I was able to make the cursor visible again from within Windows Vista guest OS. There may be some other setting change that is affecting the ability to release input to the Mac OS.
Thanks,
Will
One other symptom after the flight sim install was that the guest OS cursor icon had disappeared. I was able to make the cursor visible again from within Windows Vista guest OS. There may be some other setting change that is affecting the ability to release input to the Mac OS.
Thanks,
Will