Unable to request a trial key

MattR5

Bit poster
Hi,
This message is intended to reach Parallels support. I have attempted to download and trial activate Parallels version 14.1.3 but I am recieving the following message after clicking "Get Trial":

Unable to request a trial key.
Please check your network connection and try again. If the problem persists, contact the Parallels support team.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,
Matt
 
Hi Maria,
Thanks for your prompt reply and for helping me work through this.
Upon entering the temporary key, without clicking anything, I receive the following message:

"Invalid argument passed. For details, click here"

I have tried both entering the key manually, and copying pasting.

Please advise.

Thanks,
Matt
 
Hi, as an exception, we've added 5days subscription in your Parallels account mre*****o@gmail.com
Please check and test.
Hi Maria,
Thanks for your prompt reply and for helping me work through this.
Upon entering the temporary key, without clicking anything, I receive the following message:

"Invalid argument passed. For details, click here"

I have tried both entering the key manually, and copying pasting.

Please advise.

Thanks,
Matt
 
Matt, and which version of MacOs are your using?
And is everything OK with your network, can you open any website for example?
 
Back
Top