Unable to unregister permanent license

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by JeanD8, Jan 9, 2020.

1. JeanD8

JeanD8 Bit poster

Hello,

My old Desktop 13" MacBook Pro was reimaged and given to someone else on the job. I have a new iMac desktop I'm trying to use the register key and I don't see anywhere to un-register the existing laptop. I'm on the Dashboard, I have (3) windows, Parallels Desktop for Mac, Parallels Toolbox and Parallels Access. I clicked on all windows and there's nothing to deactivate. When I click on the support option it just takes me through a loop. There's no contact number listed for Parallels. I have the Parallels Desktop for Mac Business Edition.
    Can someone please help me unregister my permanent license so I can register on a new computer?

Thanks ~ Jean

2. Hi, we've changed some settings of your key, please check the activation.

3. JeanD8

JeanD8 Bit poster

Good morning,
    I'm logged into my account. What changed? I still don't see anywhere to deactivate my permanent key. Can you provide the steps I should take? Your message is a little vague.
    Thanks ~ Jean

4. JeanD8

JeanD8 Bit poster

Is it possible to get this resolved today? I just need to deactivate the key so I can install it on a new Mac. Thanks

5. JeanD8

JeanD8 Bit poster

Good morning,

I am still waiting for a response. I just need the steps to deactivate my permanent key so I can install on a new Mac. Thanks

6. JeanD8

JeanD8 Bit poster

Thank you! I am now able to use Windows 10 with my new Mac.

Thanks again ~ Jean