T tangcm Bit poster Nov 15, 2009 #1 Hi Experts, I've installed parallel 4 and want to uninstall it, HOW? and is it possible to install Windows 7 from parallel 4.0? Thank you so much
Hi Experts, I've installed parallel 4 and want to uninstall it, HOW? and is it possible to install Windows 7 from parallel 4.0? Thank you so much
A Anupama A Pro Nov 16, 2009 #2 Hello, You can uninstall Parallels 4 using the .dmg file which is the installation file and choose uninstall. Also, you can follow the article below: http://kb.parallels.com/4709 http://kb.parallels.com/5715 Also, you can install Windows 7 using the link below: http://www.simplehelp.net/2009/02/0...ing-parallels-desktop-a-complete-walkthrough/
Hello, You can uninstall Parallels 4 using the .dmg file which is the installation file and choose uninstall. Also, you can follow the article below: http://kb.parallels.com/4709 http://kb.parallels.com/5715 Also, you can install Windows 7 using the link below: http://www.simplehelp.net/2009/02/0...ing-parallels-desktop-a-complete-walkthrough/
Sergeyt Parallels Developers Nov 19, 2009 #4 tangcm said: I can not download Ver 4, how about using ver 5 to uninstall. Click to expand... Yes, you can install PD5 ( http://www.parallels.com/products/desktop ) witch automatically uninstall PD4. After it you can uninstall PD5 by its uninstaller ( if you want )
tangcm said: I can not download Ver 4, how about using ver 5 to uninstall. Click to expand... Yes, you can install PD5 ( http://www.parallels.com/products/desktop ) witch automatically uninstall PD4. After it you can uninstall PD5 by its uninstaller ( if you want )