UNINSTALL PARALLELS 11

Discussion in 'Installation and Configuration of Parallels Desktop' started by oumkel, Jun 6, 2019.

1. oumkel

oumkel Bit poster

Hi everybody,
    I've installed "parallels 11" 3 years ago. And I want to uninstall it properly.
    I putted the application into the bin. and emptied the bin. But i think it's not working because there is still some parallel documents in the library and others.
    Plus, the storage on my mac is still the same.
    I need help to do it properly.
    Thank you

AlisJ likes this.
  2. Hi, you can just move Parallels Desktop application to trash, empty it and reboot your Mac.
    But you can also use AppCleaner or CleanMyMac for Parallels Desktop or other apps removing.
    More info you can find here

3. JohnW42

JohnW42 Bit poster

Here are the simple steps you can take to completely remove Parallels Desktop:

1. Quit Parallels Desktop if it is running, and then launch Osx Uninstaller.
    2. Select Parallels Desktop, and then click Run Analysis to start scanning.
    3. Review the app components that are scanned out from your system, click Complete Uninstall and then Yes in the pop-up dialog box to perform a thorough uninstall.
    4. Once the removal is complete, click Back to Interface button to re-scan your Mac.

4. JohnW42

JohnW42 Bit poster

This steps really works, I tried in my Mac.

5. AlisJ

AlisJ Bit poster

Hey Parallels User, Please follow the steps below if you want to remove parallels from your Desktop Easily:
    • The very first step you need is to close Parallels Desktop application if it is running and then open Osx Uninstaller
    • Choose Parallels Desktop and then open Analysis to start the scanning process
    • Review the app components that are scanned out from your system, click Complete Uninstall and then Yes in the pop-up dialog box to perform a thorough uninstall.
    • Once the removal is complete, click Back to Interface button to re-scan your Mac.

6. AlisJ

AlisJ Bit poster

All of the above steps work very well at my end please try and do lemme know if you face any problem.
    Thanks and your valuable feedback is welcome.

7. NiazB

NiazB Bit poster

Greetings, you can simply move Parallels Desktop application to junk, void it and reboot your Mac.

Be that as it may, you can likewise utilize AppCleaner or CleanMyMac for Parallels Desktop or different applications expelling.
    A few times it isn't just uninstall and Clean your reuse canister is working. you should expel the total records from C drive or all the information documents of krogerfeedback from your gadget where it was put away. So as per me benevolently check the underneath steps where your information must be there much after erased the equals.

• Uninstall application from control board
    • clean records from your information stockpiling circle
    • Void reuse container