Hello everybody,
As a newbie to Apple, I installed Parallels 16.5 with Windows Arm. Because I thought I would need it for various programs.
This also ran smoothly.
But I tried to uninstall it a little later and made the following error. I did not delete Windows as indicated, but tried to reset the whole thing via Time Machine.
Moon is half of my hard drive and I can not get the whole thing away.
Maybe someone could help me with that.
greetings Mike
As a newbie to Apple, I installed Parallels 16.5 with Windows Arm. Because I thought I would need it for various programs.
This also ran smoothly.
But I tried to uninstall it a little later and made the following error. I did not delete Windows as indicated, but tried to reset the whole thing via Time Machine.
Moon is half of my hard drive and I can not get the whole thing away.
Maybe someone could help me with that.
greetings Mike