I upgraded to PD 4.0 a couple weeks ago. I made the HUGE mistake of not backing up PD 3.0, because I didn't have enough memory left on my iMac to do that. Somehow, my PD 4.0 installation got corrupted, and after a week of back and forth with tech support, they advised me to do a complete uninstall and reinstall of PD 4.0. I moved my entire My Documents folder from my Windows XP VM to my iMac's Desktop before uninstalling. The uninstall went fine, as did the reinstall. However, after I rebooted from the uninstall, everything on my iMac's Desktop was gone. The whole My Documents folder that I saved to the iMac Desktop is nowhere to be found. I had tons of important school files, pictures, and other important files in that folder. I was not given any reason to suspect that everything was going to disappear. Is there any way to find that folder now? I am devastated to think that it is gone. I don't understand why it disappeared. Please help me.