MikeStevens45
Bit poster
Hello and thank you for any anticipated help.
I am sampling both VMWare and Parallels on my MBP (Late 2008). I am running Boot Camp as a separate partition, so I can, if needed boot directly to Windows 7 (Pro). My machine has 8GB RAM. OSX 8.2.1
In an effort to fully understand both systems, I am attempting to install, separately each program. I tested Parallels and to avoid any problems I went ahead and uninstalled it so I can now try VMWare.
Here is the problem. On the Windows side there is still a folder named Parallels Shared Applications that has all my Windows programs listed with the word (Mac) following each program name.
I didn't see any way to uninstall this folder and upon further digging (into the registry), it seems as though Parallels has wormed its way throughout the registry with exe files. The sampling is C:\Users\Xname\AppData|Roaming\Parallels\Shared Applications\xxxfilenamexxx (Mac).exe %1.
How to clear all of these registry entries and also how do I clear the Parallels Shared Applications folder from my programs folder?
Thanks
I am sampling both VMWare and Parallels on my MBP (Late 2008). I am running Boot Camp as a separate partition, so I can, if needed boot directly to Windows 7 (Pro). My machine has 8GB RAM. OSX 8.2.1
In an effort to fully understand both systems, I am attempting to install, separately each program. I tested Parallels and to avoid any problems I went ahead and uninstalled it so I can now try VMWare.
Here is the problem. On the Windows side there is still a folder named Parallels Shared Applications that has all my Windows programs listed with the word (Mac) following each program name.
I didn't see any way to uninstall this folder and upon further digging (into the registry), it seems as though Parallels has wormed its way throughout the registry with exe files. The sampling is C:\Users\Xname\AppData|Roaming\Parallels\Shared Applications\xxxfilenamexxx (Mac).exe %1.
How to clear all of these registry entries and also how do I clear the Parallels Shared Applications folder from my programs folder?
Thanks