I tried to upgrade my software on my Mac, but got an error message that was then referred to Support.
Support asked me to download the latest version, re-install and then direct the requester to my .pvm file
Unfortunately there was no .pvm file, so after searching my computer I asked if it was a "hidden" file to which I was asked to check my backups as there should be one, but no answer to my question.
I set my Mac to show hidden files and there it was, so I told them it was a hidden file to which I got the answer to re-install the program and go through the install procedure again. Doh!!
I don't think support knows what a hidden file is and that it doesn't show when my requester opens asking for the .pvm
So, can anyone tell me if the .pvm is supposed to be hidden or is it just on my machine. If it is supposed to be hidden, then why on earth put up a requester to look for it
Support asked me to download the latest version, re-install and then direct the requester to my .pvm file
Unfortunately there was no .pvm file, so after searching my computer I asked if it was a "hidden" file to which I was asked to check my backups as there should be one, but no answer to my question.
I set my Mac to show hidden files and there it was, so I told them it was a hidden file to which I got the answer to re-install the program and go through the install procedure again. Doh!!
I don't think support knows what a hidden file is and that it doesn't show when my requester opens asking for the .pvm
So, can anyone tell me if the .pvm is supposed to be hidden or is it just on my machine. If it is supposed to be hidden, then why on earth put up a requester to look for it