Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I have a permanent license of Parallels Desktop under Mac OS El Capitan. I want to move the license to another mac, but deactivation didn't was unsuccessful, tried via Terminal: prlsrvctl deactivate-license
What can I do?
Thanks for your help
Same situation except that the product is Parallels Desktop 12. Computer is dying but not dead yet, so I have the opportunity to deactivate Parallels before moving the hard drive and RAM to a replacement computer I'm buying used from eBay. Remind me how I do this?
Thanks for helping - but the license is still not possible to activate on the new machine. Working with the same key as usual.H
Hello,
We have deactivated the license from the machine.
Please verify and let us know
Thanks
I now try again to get a solution, cause I didn't get a reaction to my last post.H
Hello,
We have deactivated the license from the machine.
Please verify and let us know
Thanks