John Raeburn
Bit poster
Looks like downloading updates is a pain for quite a few people. I've read the other threads on this topic, but they don't seem to match mine. I have a brand new Macbook Pro with Parallels Build 4.0.3844 on it, and when the constant reminder comes that I need to download an update (it comes an annoying several times an hour) I try to do it, and push 'instal now'. A pane then comes up to say that the system is searching to find if I have the right software to download it, and then when I click the OK button on that pane, it disappears to be replaced extremely briefly (?0.5 sec) by a pane that looks like it will guide me thought the installation, but it disappears before I can read it and nothing more happens. I am a super non-nerd, a would like some instructions to help me with this situation please.
Thanks, John
Thanks, John