Update from Parallels 8...??

AndreasS7

Bit poster
3 weeks ago I updatet my MAC system to ElCapitan OSX 10.11.6.
Today I realized that my parallels 8 version does not work anymore. I have two questions about that:
It seems that there is no upgrade from version 8 to 12 available, so I have to buy a full version of version 12. Is this right?
Do I have to reinstall and reconfigure everything new, including reinstallation of windows 7 or does the full version 12 in the end behaves like an update?

Thanks all....
 
3 weeks ago I updatet my MAC system to ElCapitan OSX 10.11.6.
Today I realized that my parallels 8 version does not work anymore. I have two questions about that:
It seems that there is no upgrade from version 8 to 12 available, so I have to buy a full version of version 12. Is this right?
Do I have to reinstall and reconfigure everything new, including reinstallation of windows 7 or does the full version 12 in the end behaves like an update?

Thanks all....
Hi AndreasS7, you may not reconfigure your Windows 7 virtual machine again. Please check your private message and reply us.
 
Back
Top