Started updating and now I have the announcement that my software (windows 7) Parallels is incompatible with the newer version OSX and that the software is moved to the map "incompatible software" .
I d'ont know what to do for the moment .
I think I have no other possibility that continue the installation and see what can be done after .
Mabe I just have to update Parallels (if possible ?) once 10,11 is installed ????
Normally I have to update the new OSX 10,6 to after first installation but witch one I have to do first ?
Hope it will work , need this windows for al my business paperwork :-(
Thanks , Gery
I d'ont know what to do for the moment .
I think I have no other possibility that continue the installation and see what can be done after .
Mabe I just have to update Parallels (if possible ?) once 10,11 is installed ????
Normally I have to update the new OSX 10,6 to after first installation but witch one I have to do first ?
Hope it will work , need this windows for al my business paperwork :-(
Thanks , Gery