Brian_Parnall
Bit poster
Hi
I have updated to Yosemite and been through all steps as shown here http://kb.parallels.com/en/6736 but I still can not access them.
So, my plex accesses my XP shared folder as that is where everything is stored. I know I can change this, but I can not play videos or move files from Windows machines to Mac.
I can see all the Mac folders within my Xp and Win 7 machines but not vice versa.
I have Parallels 9 most upto date version.
Thanks in advance for your help.
I have restarted all virtual machine and the Mac over and over to no avail
Brian
I have updated to Yosemite and been through all steps as shown here http://kb.parallels.com/en/6736 but I still can not access them.
So, my plex accesses my XP shared folder as that is where everything is stored. I know I can change this, but I can not play videos or move files from Windows machines to Mac.
I can see all the Mac folders within my Xp and Win 7 machines but not vice versa.
I have Parallels 9 most upto date version.
Thanks in advance for your help.
I have restarted all virtual machine and the Mac over and over to no avail
Brian