Updating to Windows 11 Insider Preview 25370.1 (zn_release) throws Green Screen

ErikR4

Member
Anyone else seeing this issue?
The specific error is INACCESSIBLE BOOT DEVICE.
It rolls back and everything is good.
I have never had an issue like this using Parallels.
 
There is a MS Feedback Hub collection about this. If you haven't already head over and upvote and/or provide your details.
https://aka.ms/AAkz3bb
or search for
Trying to install Build 25370+ using Parallels fails with a green screen error citing INACCESSIBLE BOOT DRIVE
 
I'll add to the list of users with this issue, although not found a solution yet. Does seem to be Parallels specific though from what I can find.
Any chance of a comment from them?
 
Having the same issue. Has Parallels addressed this yet? I created a ticket and tech support apparently does not about this issue . . . how is this possible, especially since it has been going on for over a week now?
 
Hello All,

Today we released Parallels Desktop 18.3.1 update in which this issue has been fixed.

Please update Parallels Desktop to the latest version and let us know if you encounter the issue.
 
Back
Top