Upgrade from 14 to 15: cannot log in / use license key

SebastianT3

Bit poster
Hi,

i upgraded from 14 to 15, my license key was rejected by the server. I then logged out from my account and now I can not log in (asks me to check my internet connection). In my account, I have a running subscription, but in the support pages I cannot create a ticket, because the system says I do not have a registered product.

Please help me resolving the issue, as I cannot access my VMs currently.

Thanks
 
Hi,

i upgraded from 14 to 15, my license key was rejected by the server. I then logged out from my account and now I can not log in (asks me to check my internet connection). In my account, I have a running subscription, but in the support pages I cannot create a ticket, because the system says I do not have a registered product.

Please help me resolving the issue, as I cannot access my VMs currently.

Thanks
Hi SebastianT3. Regarding the activation issue, please follow the steps from this article and check if it helps. In order to create a support ticket, you need to login to the Parallels Account in which your license key is registered and choose the right product in the support page.
 
Back
Top