I am running Desktop 6 and I would like to upgrade to Desktop 9. The website says that the upgrade to 9 will not work with anything older than Desktop 7. Since I was in a bind I downloaded a test trial of Desktop 9 and everything seems to be working fine except it appears as if there are maybe two virtual machines that still exist.
My first question is, is it possible to upgrade from 6 directly to 9 or do I need to upgrade to 8 first? If I do need to upgrade to 8 first, is there a way that I can do that as I don't see the ability to purchase 8 anymore on the website.
Second question, if I am able to upgrade directly from 6 to 9 is it possible that my original virtual machine that was running 6 did not get wiped off? How can I wipe that machine off so I only have one virtual machine running on desktop 9?
I decided to upgrade so I can run Mavericks.
My first question is, is it possible to upgrade from 6 directly to 9 or do I need to upgrade to 8 first? If I do need to upgrade to 8 first, is there a way that I can do that as I don't see the ability to purchase 8 anymore on the website.
Second question, if I am able to upgrade directly from 6 to 9 is it possible that my original virtual machine that was running 6 did not get wiped off? How can I wipe that machine off so I only have one virtual machine running on desktop 9?
I decided to upgrade so I can run Mavericks.