Upgrade from Parallels 9 Access to Parallels for Mac 14 Home addition won't load Windows 7

Andy Hutchinson

Junior Member
I have been trying to get Windows 7 operating on Parallels 14 For Mac and as it starts to open Windows 7 a window opens saying Startup Repair. I let it run over night recently but it never opened Windows 7. We have our house up For Sale and everything is packed away in a warehouse so I don't have access to the Installation Disk but the Windows 7.pvm file is still where it has always been and does open to the Startup Window. I thought that with the upgrade everything would be smooth as glass, not broken glass.

I installed Windows 7 to this current version 14 For Mac back in December 2018 and had this problem when using my Windows 7 Disk. So using the disk didn't work then either. I posted this issue back then and no one answered or tried to help then.

All suggestions are welcomed.

Thanks
Andy
 
Last edited:
Back
Top