My upgrade to the latest 2.5.x version was quite frustrating. I had to reactivate my windows version, although it was never really in use so far. They said my hardare was upgraded and stuff. There seemed to be great changes to that update. Well I still use may new MacBookPro and never changed anything of the hardware.
When upgrading i got an offer for 40? dollars to an even newer version of Paralles Desktop although I just upgraded it. Now I cannot find this offer anymore. I'm happy windows is now running again after reactivating, although I still haven't yet used it.
Is it possible that Parallels raised now the price for the upgrade for existing customers? I can't believe they do with quite new customers. Bought my MacbookPro march 24th and Paralles on 25th of march, which was 49 Euro. Now the upgrade is pretty much the same price!
I feel paying the same money again after 3.5 month again just for an upgrade is quite crazy!
Why is Parallels doing this for existing customers! Can't understand this policy!
When upgrading i got an offer for 40? dollars to an even newer version of Paralles Desktop although I just upgraded it. Now I cannot find this offer anymore. I'm happy windows is now running again after reactivating, although I still haven't yet used it.
Is it possible that Parallels raised now the price for the upgrade for existing customers? I can't believe they do with quite new customers. Bought my MacbookPro march 24th and Paralles on 25th of march, which was 49 Euro. Now the upgrade is pretty much the same price!
I feel paying the same money again after 3.5 month again just for an upgrade is quite crazy!
Why is Parallels doing this for existing customers! Can't understand this policy!
Last edited: