Upgrade options?

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by WilliF2, Jun 19, 2022.

1. WilliF2

WilliF2 Bit poster

I am just using Parallels 14. Within the program I get the advice that there is an upgrade option to version 17 for 49,99€. Sounds interesting so far. On the other hand occasionally read that an Upgrade is only possible from the second last program version, means 15.
    So I'm a little confused regarding the real upgrade conditions. Who can help?

2. WilliF2

WilliF2 Bit poster

Hey there, experts from PD, no answer for this simple question?
    The answer is just a simple "yes", upgrading from 14-->17 works - or "no, it won`t"!
    Don`t want to bother you finally a enquiry for a refund, but at least therefor answers from you come pretty quick here in the forum....
    The alternative for an answer was to express the conditions for an upgrade on your web site more clearly!

3. DebasmitaM

DebasmitaM Forum Maven

Hello, you can upgrade from Parallels Desktop 14 to 17. Kindly let us know what is the issue you are facing.

4. manjulac

manjulac Bit poster

It may happen because of one of these reasons: Parallels Desktop installation is corrupted. macOS file system issues. Parallels Service is blocked by Firewall or anti-virus that's it.

5. DebasmitaM

DebasmitaM Forum Maven

Hello, kindly provide us detailed information of the issue you are facing to assist you further.