Upgrade Refund

BryanR2

Bit poster
Recently purchased upgrade for 13 thinking it was all I needed, but it asked me for an "original" activation code I do not have.

In other words: Need refund of upgrade so I can purchase full version. Thanks
 
Recently purchased upgrade for 13 thinking it was all I needed, but it asked me for an "original" activation code I do not have.

In other words: Need refund of upgrade so I can purchase full version. Thanks
We have initiated refund and sent you a confirmation email.
 
Hi, today I upgraded from my (single) Parallels Desktop 12 "Permanent subscription" to two Parallels Desktop 13 Pro edition subscriptions (as I thought I'd need and thus bought two subscriptions for my two Macs), and only learnt on the personal subscriptions page that one subscription covers two Macs. I now have an unused product key which I would like to return for a refund?
Thanks a lot
Christian
 
Hello there, same thing has happened to me (might be a good idea to make limitations of the offer more prominent?)
Just purchased an upgrade to Parallels13 without realising that my old version ( version10 ) doesn't qualify for the upgrade discount
Can I get a refund please for the upgrade, as I'll need to buy a full key for v13

My upgrade ref no is 124607977, purchased today at 15:37 UK time

Thanks
Richard
 
Back
Top