Hi,
I've just upgraded to 4.0 (build 3848) running on OS X 10.4.11 host OS, Windows XP SP2 guest OS.
Every time I start up Windows I get the "Found new hardware" wizard popping up with "Parallels Display Adapter". I click cancel as suggested in the Parallels documentation, but the Parallels Tools installer does not autostart. When I open the CD drive D:, the setup.exe app is not there (it is just blank). When I was setting up the VM I set the D: drive to connect to my DVD drive in the VM configuration and do not know where to find the iso image for the parallels tools setup.exe.
I have reinstalled Parallels Tools from the Parallels Desktop -> Virtual Machine menu and it has not resolved the issue, nor has it connected to the iso disk image in Windows as stated in the documentation.
Currently I cannot use Coherence or Full Screen mode, or dynamically resize the window - it just stays fixed at whatever display size is defined by the Windows display control panel. This is really very annoying as it worked perfectly in 3.0.
Thanks
I've just upgraded to 4.0 (build 3848) running on OS X 10.4.11 host OS, Windows XP SP2 guest OS.
Every time I start up Windows I get the "Found new hardware" wizard popping up with "Parallels Display Adapter". I click cancel as suggested in the Parallels documentation, but the Parallels Tools installer does not autostart. When I open the CD drive D:, the setup.exe app is not there (it is just blank). When I was setting up the VM I set the D: drive to connect to my DVD drive in the VM configuration and do not know where to find the iso image for the parallels tools setup.exe.
I have reinstalled Parallels Tools from the Parallels Desktop -> Virtual Machine menu and it has not resolved the issue, nor has it connected to the iso disk image in Windows as stated in the documentation.
Currently I cannot use Coherence or Full Screen mode, or dynamically resize the window - it just stays fixed at whatever display size is defined by the Windows display control panel. This is really very annoying as it worked perfectly in 3.0.
Thanks