Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Did you try to reset Windows using Actions -> Reset?I upgraded to Parallels 11, and then tried upgrading to from Windows 7 to Windows 10. Now I have a black screen on Windows. The menus still says Windows 7. I have no idea what to do.
And what about now? Do you still have the black screen?Marie, thank you. I gave it a try Actions > Reset. It did not work, although the screen appears on and off for about 10 seconds and then went black again. That was better than before. I looked on the this Parallels forum, http://kb.parallels.com/en/113823. There is a solution but I cannot get the computer to operate in Safe Mode, I follow the instructions, hit F8 after I've clicked on the screen and all my function keys are set to work correctly.