DanielCarrion
Bit poster
Hallo everybody,
i have a license of Parallels 5 but which at the moment is not installed on my Mac. Now i upgraded to Lion and wanted to use my Parallels Desktop again. When I tried to install version 5 i got the message that it is not compatible with Mac OS Lion and i couldn't install the software. I'm a bit pissed that I have to upgrade but ok i accepted this by now.
But my question is now how can i get the Upgrade to Version 6 without my version 5 being currently installed?? I don't wan't to buy the full license for 80$.
Can somebody help me on this??
i have a license of Parallels 5 but which at the moment is not installed on my Mac. Now i upgraded to Lion and wanted to use my Parallels Desktop again. When I tried to install version 5 i got the message that it is not compatible with Mac OS Lion and i couldn't install the software. I'm a bit pissed that I have to upgrade but ok i accepted this by now.
But my question is now how can i get the Upgrade to Version 6 without my version 5 being currently installed?? I don't wan't to buy the full license for 80$.
Can somebody help me on this??