I upgraded from v11 to v12 Parallels this AM, and 1 of my 3 VM's now blue screens on boot.
I've attempted to correct by switching to 1 CPU (was 4 originally), and switching to Apple Hypervisor from Parallels.
Making this changes the STOP error, but it still blue screens.
I've also done a "First Aid" routine via Disk Utility on the hard drive, so it's not an issue.
I use this VM daily for work, and now it's dead to me, just because I updated to v12.
How do I get my VM working and get back to work?
Any assistance at all will be great appreciated.
I've attempted to correct by switching to 1 CPU (was 4 originally), and switching to Apple Hypervisor from Parallels.
Making this changes the STOP error, but it still blue screens.
I've also done a "First Aid" routine via Disk Utility on the hard drive, so it's not an issue.
I use this VM daily for work, and now it's dead to me, just because I updated to v12.
How do I get my VM working and get back to work?
Any assistance at all will be great appreciated.