Installation was like usual ... Fine . When I start Parallels, it just try to open server (and it does open a fiew).
Then Parallels stick on one server ...
The message is " Connection failed. The server at 192.168.1.108 may not exist or it is unavailable at this time. Check the server name or IP address, check your network connection and the try again."
I had waiting long time to see if Windows would start. Nothing hapen.
I must kill Parallels to close it.
I try a lot of thing. Uninstall, reinstall.
I had reinstall Parallels 4 and every thing works like before.
Is somebody have an idea ???
Then Parallels stick on one server ...
The message is " Connection failed. The server at 192.168.1.108 may not exist or it is unavailable at this time. Check the server name or IP address, check your network connection and the try again."
I had waiting long time to see if Windows would start. Nothing hapen.
I must kill Parallels to close it.
I try a lot of thing. Uninstall, reinstall.
I had reinstall Parallels 4 and every thing works like before.
Is somebody have an idea ???