I have been running Parallels 9 latest version on a Retina MBPro 15", with OS X 10.9.1 as the host and guest OS. Yesterday I installed the 10.9.2 update from Apple on both the host and guest OS, and while it worked for a few hours, now I get a crash of the entire Parallels app at guest OS boot, that sends a crash report to Parallels.
As an experiment, I created a new VM with OS X 10.9.2 clean install. It worked, and I was able to run for a few hours, then again the app crashed and now on relaunch it once again crashes almost immediately upon boot (the gray startup screen with Apple logo is showing).
I'm kind of desperate -- I was relying on the VM for business critical work and I'm dead in the water. Any ideas?
As an experiment, I created a new VM with OS X 10.9.2 clean install. It worked, and I was able to run for a few hours, then again the app crashed and now on relaunch it once again crashes almost immediately upon boot (the gray startup screen with Apple logo is showing).
I'm kind of desperate -- I was relying on the VM for business critical work and I'm dead in the water. Any ideas?