Due to the problem described here:
http://forum.parallels.com/showthread.php?t=105182
I had to add the following boot flag to my Windows 7 VM:
devices.net.force_adapter_type=rtl
After I upgraded to the latest 11990 update, I again experienced the problem described in that thread. On a hunch, I checked the boot flags for this VM and found that they had been wiped out. Is this expected behavior, or is this a bug? I would think that any custom boot flags should be preserved during an update.
Thanks.
http://forum.parallels.com/showthread.php?t=105182
I had to add the following boot flag to my Windows 7 VM:
devices.net.force_adapter_type=rtl
After I upgraded to the latest 11990 update, I again experienced the problem described in that thread. On a hunch, I checked the boot flags for this VM and found that they had been wiped out. Is this expected behavior, or is this a bug? I would think that any custom boot flags should be preserved during an update.
Thanks.