Please help....
I'm upgrading to Windows 8.1 to XP. I read through all the instillation instructions and bought the physical Windows 8.1 dvd.
I'm in the Wizard and am getting the following error message:
"There is no operating system installed in this virtual machine. Please insert an operating system installation CD into the optical drive of your Mac and restart the virtual machine."
I obviously have the instillation CD in the drive and I tried the workaround 1 and 2 listed here: http://kb.parallels.com/114589 , BUT I'm still not having any luck. Any ideas of what I can do next???
I'm upgrading to Windows 8.1 to XP. I read through all the instillation instructions and bought the physical Windows 8.1 dvd.
I'm in the Wizard and am getting the following error message:
"There is no operating system installed in this virtual machine. Please insert an operating system installation CD into the optical drive of your Mac and restart the virtual machine."
I obviously have the instillation CD in the drive and I tried the workaround 1 and 2 listed here: http://kb.parallels.com/114589 , BUT I'm still not having any luck. Any ideas of what I can do next???