Upgrading to Parallels 16

Giroud

Bit poster
Hello,

I have a permanent license for Parallels 13, with three legacy licenses. I want to upgrade to parallels 16. I understand that my permanent license does not allow me a free upgrade so I have to buy it.
My question is, if I upgrade the one permanent license, will the legacies be updated too? Or do I have to buy three others?

Thanks in advance
 
Hello,
I have a permanent license for Parallels 13, with three legacy licenses. I want to upgrade to parallels 16. I understand that my permanent license does not allow me a free upgrade so I have to buy it.
My question is, if I upgrade the one permanent license, will the legacies be updated too? Or do I have to buy three others?
Thanks in advance
Hello, you can purchase un upgrade license and activate it using your Parallels Desktop 13 license key as a confirmation one.
And if you need to use 3 licenses you need to purchase 3 licenses.
If you have any additional questions please let us know.
 
Back
Top