Upgrading to Parallels v15 - Desktop Permissions - Downloads Folder stalled

EmmSee

Bit poster
Hi,

I'm upgrading from Parallels v14 to v15 on MacOS Catalina.

Upon running the installer, Allow Desktop Permissions was successful on Desktop and Documents folders but when it got to the Downloads folder it has stalled. Spinning and spinning for well over 1 hour.

Any suggestions? Should I click the "Finish" button? Is this a known issue?

Thanks in advance for any advice.
 
Hi,
I'm upgrading from Parallels v14 to v15 on MacOS Catalina.
Upon running the installer, Allow Desktop Permissions was successful on Desktop and Documents folders but when it got to the Downloads folder it has stalled. Spinning and spinning for well over 1 hour.
Any suggestions? Should I click the "Finish" button? Is this a known issue?
Thanks in advance for any advice.
Could you click on "Finish" please, restart your Mac and then try again.
Please let us know if the issue reoccurs.
 
Hi Maria,
Thanks for the reply. That does seem to work. I guess time will tell if any issues occur.
Thanks!
 
Hi Maria,
Thanks for the reply. That does seem to work. I guess time will tell if any issues occur.
Thanks!
Make sure Parallels Desktop is checked in Mac's System Preference -> Security % Privacy -> Privacy Tab -> Full disk access and Accessibility.
 
Back
Top