Mark-OliverM
Bit poster
Hello,
the latest PD 9 build has trashed my Windows 7 VM. The same happened to a college at work. As soon as Windows 7 starts (after logon) I see a blue screen. 100% reproducible.
I need to re-install the previous version, but I cant seem to find out where you hide older downloads.
You seem to have a KB for downloading older versions, and according to it, version 9 downloads should be listet there - but they are NOT !
http://kb.parallels.com/en/5802
PS: on a second VM running Windows 8.1 the problem is not happening.
Regards
Mark Munte
the latest PD 9 build has trashed my Windows 7 VM. The same happened to a college at work. As soon as Windows 7 starts (after logon) I see a blue screen. 100% reproducible.
I need to re-install the previous version, but I cant seem to find out where you hide older downloads.
You seem to have a KB for downloading older versions, and according to it, version 9 downloads should be listet there - but they are NOT !
http://kb.parallels.com/en/5802
PS: on a second VM running Windows 8.1 the problem is not happening.
Regards
Mark Munte