Dear Parallels,
I update P8 to build 8.0.18345 yesterday. Guest OS is Win7. Now my FTDI USB2Serial adapters are not working any longer. Windows state that "This device cannot start. (Code 10)". I haven't changed anything just updated Parallels. All other USB devices are working. I cannot work anymore. I am totally stuck. I am working for years with the USB device under parallels, something must be wrong with this new P8build.
How can I revert to the previous P8 build?
Plase help!
regards
Stefan
I update P8 to build 8.0.18345 yesterday. Guest OS is Win7. Now my FTDI USB2Serial adapters are not working any longer. Windows state that "This device cannot start. (Code 10)". I haven't changed anything just updated Parallels. All other USB devices are working. I cannot work anymore. I am totally stuck. I am working for years with the USB device under parallels, something must be wrong with this new P8build.
How can I revert to the previous P8 build?
Plase help!
regards
Stefan
Last edited: