Hi,
Some USB devices I want to use under Parallels, other I definitely don't.
I'd like to see a selection when I plug in a USB device, similar to the current dialogue, but with a "Don't ask me again for a USB device with this designation" checkbox. Then whatever I pick would be sticky, for example:
Currently if I plug in an external USB drive I have, I get the question:
"Parallels Desktop has detected the new USB device Maxtor 3200. Do you want this device to be automatically connected to the virtual machine Microsoft Windows XP?
In that particular case, I never want it to connect, so I'd like to be able to check "don't ask me again" and click No.
Other devices I would always want connected by default (which is why the single guest-vs-host choice for USB doesn't quite work for me -- well it works but means I have to answer lots of questions the same way every day).
Or is there some other way to do this?
Some USB devices I want to use under Parallels, other I definitely don't.
I'd like to see a selection when I plug in a USB device, similar to the current dialogue, but with a "Don't ask me again for a USB device with this designation" checkbox. Then whatever I pick would be sticky, for example:
Currently if I plug in an external USB drive I have, I get the question:
"Parallels Desktop has detected the new USB device Maxtor 3200. Do you want this device to be automatically connected to the virtual machine Microsoft Windows XP?
In that particular case, I never want it to connect, so I'd like to be able to check "don't ask me again" and click No.
Other devices I would always want connected by default (which is why the single guest-vs-host choice for USB doesn't quite work for me -- well it works but means I have to answer lots of questions the same way every day).
Or is there some other way to do this?