Hi,
I'm using the trial version of Parallels 5 on snow Leopard with a Windows 7 guest OS - I'm using the trial specifically because I wanted to check it works with USB devices before purchasing.
I'm trying to connect a Philips VOIP phone, but it doesn't show up in the USB devices area of Parallels or Windows, the driver is installed but I can't get the device to be recognised. Other USB devices are present and the phone works on my PC.
... any ideas?
Thanks!
I'm using the trial version of Parallels 5 on snow Leopard with a Windows 7 guest OS - I'm using the trial specifically because I wanted to check it works with USB devices before purchasing.
I'm trying to connect a Philips VOIP phone, but it doesn't show up in the USB devices area of Parallels or Windows, the driver is installed but I can't get the device to be recognised. Other USB devices are present and the phone works on my PC.
... any ideas?
Thanks!