USB devices no longer connect

  • Thread starter Thread starter Parallels User
  • Start date Start date
Hi StephenC3, we are pleased to inform you that this issue has been addressed in the latest build of Parallels Desktop 11 for Mac 11.2.0 (32851). Please update Parallels Desktop to the latest build. Latest version always available here: http://www.parallels.com/directdownload/pd11/ Please note that Parallels Tools also needs to be updated (Actions > Update Parallels Tools) and let us know how it works. Thanks!
 
Thanks, yeah I followed this support link http://kb.parallels.com/111725 and got the remote control to connect to the VM but if I shut everything down I'm still not getting the same prompt I was before asking me what to do. I'll try it with a USB hard drive or some other USB device. At least I was able to get the remote to communicate with the VM again but I don't want to have to go through that process every time I connect a remote, it should be automatic.
Hello StephenC3,
You may also try to manage the external devices connected to the Virtual Machine. Let us know how it works.
 
Back
Top