PD11 on El Capitan 10.11.1
I use 'Ask me what to do' option for external devices. Each time USB drive is connected, PD asks what to do but simultaneously the drive is automatically mounted in OS X. When I click Windows guest machine then USB drive is connected to Windows and disappears from host. Unfortunately OS X prompts that USB drive is connected to Mac and it needs to be properly unmounted to prevent errors.
USB drive should not appear in OS X unless I click Mac in 'what to do' window.
Is there any solution to this bug?
I use 'Ask me what to do' option for external devices. Each time USB drive is connected, PD asks what to do but simultaneously the drive is automatically mounted in OS X. When I click Windows guest machine then USB drive is connected to Windows and disappears from host. Unfortunately OS X prompts that USB drive is connected to Mac and it needs to be properly unmounted to prevent errors.
USB drive should not appear in OS X unless I click Mac in 'what to do' window.
Is there any solution to this bug?