Hi,
I have a Mac Pro 2.66 with Mac OS X 10.5.1 and an Apple USB modem running Parallels (second latest build) and whenever Parallels is running the mac will not detect modem rings and therefore will not receive faxes. When I go to the little USB icon there is no check mark beside the modem so it doesn't appear that Parallels is using the modem. So I'm not too sure what could be causing the issue. When Parallels is not running it is fine!
Thanks in advance,
Graham
I have a Mac Pro 2.66 with Mac OS X 10.5.1 and an Apple USB modem running Parallels (second latest build) and whenever Parallels is running the mac will not detect modem rings and therefore will not receive faxes. When I go to the little USB icon there is no check mark beside the modem so it doesn't appear that Parallels is using the modem. So I'm not too sure what could be causing the issue. When Parallels is not running it is fine!
Thanks in advance,
Graham