I still have one small problem since upgrading parallels.
I cannot get Windows to work with my USB mouse. It works fine in OSX and it worked in windows before the upgrade. I have tried reinstalling the Logitech driver but windows keeps giving me the error that it cannot start the mouse. When I plug in the USB wireless device into the laptop the parallels window pops up asking if I want to connect it to the virtual machine, I click yes but then when Windows detects it, it always says their was a problem installing the device.. I don't know what else to try. Any ideas? There is no option for mouse in the Virtual Machine Configuration window. The USB is active in the VM config.
What else
Thanks.
I cannot get Windows to work with my USB mouse. It works fine in OSX and it worked in windows before the upgrade. I have tried reinstalling the Logitech driver but windows keeps giving me the error that it cannot start the mouse. When I plug in the USB wireless device into the laptop the parallels window pops up asking if I want to connect it to the virtual machine, I click yes but then when Windows detects it, it always says their was a problem installing the device.. I don't know what else to try. Any ideas? There is no option for mouse in the Virtual Machine Configuration window. The USB is active in the VM config.
What else
Thanks.